Thursday, March 28, 2013

Essie Ladylike


All my nail polishes had a little competition, like a mini Oscars but for nail polishes. Essie's Ladylike came first in the category "Best Spring 2013 Colour that isn't Emerald because say what you like Pantone People I will NEVER wear green nails"

I don’t have a bad word to say about Essie’s new shade, Ladylike. It is a very soft, heather-like, purple shade. It is incredibly wearable and looks beautiful glossy and matte. I always apply a base and top coat, today I used Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat and Matte About You Top Coat.

Ladylike, calming and intimidating at the same time. It is me in a nail polish bottle.

I wear this colour when I want people to think they are in the presence of an adult with their head screwed on the right way. Like if there were to be a crisis people would rally around me because my nail polish is both calming and assertive, they would say, “Wow, her nail polish is so soothing to look at but I am mildly intimidated because she is obviously on trend, she will know how to put this fire out.”

I talk rubbish sometimes, this is a good one. Buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML/Java Script

Mandy at Sea Follow my blog with Bloglovin