Saturday, March 9, 2013

Let's Begin

When presented with a task, like going to buy bread and milk for instance, I will always take the most convoluted route imaginable to approach and complete it. Instead of just going to the shop I invent a whole lot of other things to do beforehand. Some of them need doing, like washing the dishes, others just don’t. Is painting my nails before I go shopping necessary? No. I do it anyway. It’s like a rush, procrastination is my crack, so I am starting a blog as another way to procrastinate.

My job sees me traveling around the world quite a bit and I intend to share a little bit about that with you but also just write about normal things, lifestyle things. Even though I am a little nomad my life is not too terribly different to those of you who have managed to grow up and be big brave adults with houses and electricity bills.

Should be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML/Java Script

Mandy at Sea Follow my blog with Bloglovin