Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lennon and Maisy


It is such a beautiful day in Florida, I went for a walk earlier because I had literally spent the whole morning on YouTube and needed to get out. I complain when it is raining because I get ‘trapped’ inside but when it is sunny I sit online. Go figure.

My husband and I watch Nashville and we are completely in love with it. I was so excited for it last fall and now it is here and lovely. The only sad part is they take frequent mid season breaks and we have to wait until April for the next episode. Woe is us.

So we sat around this morning YouTubing Nashville things just to get our fix and stumbled across these two.

They are Lennon and Maisy Stella. Wow. I knew they could sing because they performed a little on the show but I did not know they were that talented. Very impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML/Java Script

Mandy at Sea Follow my blog with Bloglovin