Saturday, March 30, 2013

Things I Said I Would Do But Didn't | Another Procrastination Post

I said I would post weekly about yachting and I haven't. I have half written the post but it is long and needs editing. Instead of editing it I have been watching things on YouTube. The Internet tried to intervene by slowing itself down but I am waaaaay smarter than the internet, I loaded up a whole bunch of blogs and read those instead.

I said I would make oats this morning when I got up (at 10am - it is Saturday it is fine, I spend my life waking up at times I do not want to) but instead I checked Pinterest for a full hour and then decided it was too late for breakfast, my husband walked to the Deli to get us BLTs.

I said I would clean up my make up table but I haven't. I started and then realized that my brushes were all dirty and needed cleaning. An obviously unsurmountable task.

Oh, here is a good one. I might be moving out this apartment forever on Tuesday because I might have a job, instead of packing and organising all my things I am writing half blog posts (writing one to avoid writing the other), putting off cleaning my make up table and considering a nap.

What a wreck. A lovable one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML/Java Script

Mandy at Sea Follow my blog with Bloglovin